From the second Malaysia Airlines tragedy in four months to Drake’s highly praised performance as host of this year’s ESPY Awards, here are the stories you need to know this week pop culture and media.
1. Angela Green attempted to steal a little of Jeremy Meek’s mug shot shine when she posed with an epic duckface after being arrested by Wickliffe, Ohio, police for refusing to leave a hotel. [WOIO]
2. The Puerto Rican Prince Joseline Hernandez was reportedly involved in several alterations during the taping of the “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” reunion show on Tuesday. Witnesses at the taping say she attacked fellow cast members Althea Heart and Tami Rivera and also attacked a security guard. [TMZ]
3. Yes, Drake stole the show as host of this year’s ESPY Awards. But it was his hilarious skit with Blake Griffin and Chris Brown that was one of the night’s biggest highlight’s. You can watch the video here.
4. Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 was blown out of the sky over Ukraine on Thursday. The passenger plane was carrying 298 people, all who died in the accident. U.S. official say the plane was shot down by a surface-to-air missile in a possible terrorist attack. But it isn’t yet known who was responsible for firing the missile. [New York Daily News]
5. After the pair showed up hand-in-hand at the ESPYS, there is speculation that Lil Wayne and singer Christina Milian are dating. [MadameNoire]
6. Adrienne Bailon can finally stop talking about her ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian now that she has removed a tattoo of his name from her backside. [New York Post]
7. Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran have reportedly reconciled after the pair reportedly split up following Fourth of July weekend. [Hollywood Life]
9. A video was released showing a drunken Charlie Sheen talking with fans in the drive-thru of a Taco Bell. [Gawker]
10. A Delaware couple was arrested for having sex on the roof of a Chipotle restaurant. [International Business Times]